We are looking for Passionate Facebook marketers that are extremely driven, quick-learning, and detail-oriented.
You will be inducted into our company as a media buying account manager. Part of this will be
onboarding and getting you up to speed with OUR SOP's, and our way of doing things - an exciting opportunity for even the most experienced media buyers to learn and grow as they're exposed to a larger agency's way of doing things.
- Proven track record of managing Direct Response Facebook Ad campaigns over $1k daily spend/account
- Familiar with different types of buying strategies: prospecting and retargeting models
- Experience working with eCommerce brands, preferably in several niches.
- Understanding of attribution models, buying cycles, sales funnels, customer values
- Strong analytical skill and preferably experience with Google Analytics
- Fluency in the English language and great communication skills is a must (written and spoken)
- Experience in the service industry, preferably in a client-facing role
- Creative all around digital marketer mindset, with a deep understanding
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience running ads on other Platforms will be considered an advantage (Snapchat, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest,...)
- Plan, Manage and execute media strategy that directly supports efforts to increase sales, revenues, and profits for our client
- Daily optimization, performance analysis, budget, and campaign management to reduce customer acquisition costs and meet agreed KPI’s
- Addressing Client and Team queries related to the projects
- Arrange monthly growth calls with the clients to discuss the strategic direction of the account and offer based on our agency standards
- Monthly creative reporting and creative angle suggestions to the clients based on our agency standards
- Provide internal KPI’s and directon of strategy to the Lead Media Buyer
- Step above and beyond to ensure clients are fully satisfied
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Coolest Team ever
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Training and Support on operational procedures
- Annual company retreat and other super fun things!