DimNiko Agency is hiring for a full-time video editor role to join our team. This position is fully remote, you can work anywhere in the world.
You will spend most of your time in post-production, editing videos mainly for Facebook and Instagram in a fast-paced environment.
This position is perfect for you if you enjoy crafting stories, whether it is using raw footage and assets, or repurposing existing content in a new and creative way.
We are looking for someone who is resourceful, responsive, naturally creative, and passionate about video production.
This is highly collaborative teamwork, requiring a strong understanding of best practices for exporting video/graphics for social platforms.
- Organize raw footage according to scripts or instructions.
- Edit different types of contents: narrative, music videos, images, sizzle reels, trailer cuts, into video ads (10-30sec) or (1–2 min)
- Advise on videos and other content that aligns with campaign and client needs/vision for social media advertising
- Create title cards and end cards that align with trailer and campaign creative direction ( with some animated elements preferably)
- Trims filmed segments to specified lengths and reassemble segments into sequences that present stories with maximum effect
- Determines the specific audio and visual effects necessary to complete the videos
- Customize existing content to platform specifications and recontextualizing assets to be relevant to current events
- Sets up and operates computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product
- Participate in the creative process at several different stages including brainstorms with other team members (media buyers, strategists, copywriter), ideating concepts, revising and troubleshooting
- Efficiently time manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs
- Respond to creative feedback on assignments in a timely and articulate manner, and offer creative alternative solutions when needed on assignments and creative calls to push and pivot content to their best possible version
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum two years’ video editing experience
- Proficiency with video editing equipment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Animation skills preferred
- Graphic designer skills advantage
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
Click the Apply and answer the questions to submit your application!